Top Ten …
Least Heard Phrases
by Colleen Tomko
10. I hate to brag, but my kid can grasp and maintain grasp during activities.
9. I love my husband because he can comb his hair.
8. It’s really nice the way you cross your mid-line plane.
7. My mother is a wonderful person, she can count change.
6. You’re a great friend, you can really isolate your index finger.
5. If I couldn’t vacuum, why life wouldn’t be worth much.
4. My sister is really cool, she can take pennies out of theraputty.
3. Every time I hear this song, it reminds me of when I first reciprocal stepped up stairs.
2. Man, if only “I” could tolerate a vestibular board like she does.
1. From the moment I first saw his pincher grasp, I knew we were going to have a good meeting.
This list may be linked from other websites, or copied as handouts or for newsletters for non-profit use only! Include the author’s name and copyright and a statement that it may be copied in its entirety for non-profit use only. Please notify us of your intentions.