Top Ten ...
Least Heard Phrases
By Colleen F. Tomko
10. I hate to brag, but my
kid can grasp and maintain grasp during activities.
9. I love my husband because he can comb his hair.
8. Its really nice the way you cross your mid-line plane.
7. My mother is a wonderful person, she can count change.
6. You're a great friend, you can really isolate your index finger.
5. If I couldn't vacuum, why life wouldn't be worth much.
4. My sister is really cool, she can take pennies out of theraputty.
3. Every time I hear this song, it reminds of when I first reciprocal stepped up
2. Man, if only "I" could tolerate a vistibular board like she does.
1. From the moment I first saw his pincher grasp, I knew we were going to have a
This list may be linked to from other websites, or copied as
handouts or for newsletters for non-profit use only! Include the author's
name and copyright and a statement that it may be copied in it's entirety for
non-profit use only. Please notify us of your intentions.